This Privacy Statement discloses the privacy practices for the entire, Reads and riddles website.
readsandriddles.com does not sell or share personal information about you or other people or non- affiliated companies except to provide products or services requested, when we have your permission or under specific circumstances.
We provide the information to our trusted associates who work with us or on behalf of us under confidentiality agreements. Such companies may use your personal information to help
Readsandriddles.com communicates with you about riddles, latest news and offers from Reads and riddles and our marketing agents. However, these companies do not have any independent right to share this information.
We transfer information about you if readsandriddles.com is acquired by or merged with another company. You may give us the right to choose personal information such as your name and address or Email that may be needed, for e.g. to correspond with you or to provide you with a subscription. If you tell us that you do not want to use us this information as a basis for further contact with you, we will respect your wishes. We intend to protect the quality and integrity of your personally identifiable information.
Ways Personal Information Will Be Obtained:
- When you make available to us. We may collect your information when you submit an inquiry form or otherwise provide us with your personal information, including, name, telephone number, postal address, email address, or any other personal information provided.
Types of Collected Information:
Personally identifying data: We may compile personally identifying information (“PII”). Such PII we may collect may include, but is not limited to, your name, email address, telephone number, zip code, and other information you may provide on the Site. While you have the option to not provide this information, please be aware that due to this, certain parts of our Site and some of our services may not be accessible to you.
Other information collected: We may gather data automatically regarding your interaction with our Site, advertisements and other promotional content using technologies like cookies and web beacons, and via our web server’s log files (as described further below). These technologies may be used to collect information from you, such as your IP address, browser information, your interaction with our advertisements, pages you’ve visited on the Site, previously visited websites, date and time information, and other navigation and click-through information. While information we collect may not be personally identifiable when collected, we may combine this information with personally identifiable information, such as your name, email address, or other information that could be used to identify you. This information may be used to grant you with relevant advertising when visiting our Site, third party websites, or to send you email advertisements. This combined information is treated as personally identifiable information.
Uses of Collected Data
We, or our trusted third party partners, may use the data we compile about you in any way or purpose acceptable by law. This may include combining your personally identifiable information, such as your email address, and information that does not identify you personally, such as your IP address, device ID, a unique cookie recognized on your browser, or information associated with such non-personally identifiable information, such as information about your browsing history, whether collected on our Site or a third-party site. We, or third parties we engage, may use this combined information to contact you by email to send you information about our services or products.
Further, we may share this information with reliable third parties for their marketing purposes, including but not limited to, sending you relevant promotional emails or offers for goods and services that may interest you. If you would choose we not share your personally identifying information with third parties for marketing purposes, please use the link email@example.com to opt-out.
California State Privacy Rights:
The California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (CCPA): Rights, provisions to consumer and other mandatory information
The consumer rights under The California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (CCPA) include:
- The right to request disclosure of the company’s business data collection and sales practices in relation to the customer, including the categories of personal information the company has collected, the source of the information, the company’s usage of the information and, if the information was disclosed or sold to third parties, the categories of personal information disclosed or sold to third parties and the categories of third parties to whom such information was disclosed or sold;
- The right to have such information deleted by the company.
- The right to request a copy of personal information collected by the company about him or her during the 12 months before their request.
- The right not to be discriminated against because the consumer exercised any of the new rights under The California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (CCPA), and
- The right to request that the consumer’s personal information not be sold to third parties, if applicable.
- The company provides a channel for receiving personal requests: a web page https://ccpacentral.net/hfms/170/175/Readsandriddles_Form.html
- The company will respond within 45 days and no later than 45 days of receiving a personal information request.
- The company provides a page/link titled “Do Not Sell My Personal Information,”. The consumer can opt out of having his or her information sold. This link https://ccpacentral.net/hfms/170/175/Readsandriddles_Form.html can be accessed in the footer of the website home page http://readsandriddles.com/.
- Consumer will be able to make a personal information request twice in a 12-month period
- The categories of personal information sold in the past 12 months are available in the “Types of Information we may collect” section (2)
- The categories of personal information disclosed for a business purpose in the past 12 months: Auditing, Performing services on behalf of the business, Product/ service troubleshooting/debugging, verify or maintain the quality or safety of a service, undertaking internal research for product/service/technology development, and detecting security incidents.
- A list of all the categories of personal information that have been collected in the past 12 months is available in the “Types of Information we may collect” section (2)
- The company collects information from the requesting consumer so that it can verify his/her identity. The sources of each category of personal information are as follows: data partners, data brokers, user-entered data, and from data obtained via cookies.
- The company needs to collect information from the requesting party so that it can verify their identity
- The process for making a request through this channel is available here https://ccpacentral.net/hfms/170/175/Readsandriddles_Form.html
- Purposes for using each category of collected information can be reviewed in the section  ‘How we may use the collected information’
Cookies and other Technologies
We sometimes collect anonymous information from visits to our sites to help us provide better customer service. For e.g. we keep track of domains from which people visit and we also measure visitor activity on Reads and riddles web sites but we do so in ways that keep information anonymous. Reads and riddles or its associates or vendors may use this data to analyze trends and statistics and to help us provide better customer service. We maintain the highest levels of confidentiality for this information, our associates and vendors follow the same high levels of confidentiality. This anonymous information is used and analyzed only at an aggregate level to help us understand trends and patterns. None of its information is reviewed at an individual level. If you do not want your transaction details used in this manner, you can either disable your cookies or opt out at the download or request page.